Thursday, April 10, 2014


THIS IS A POST ABOUT BORIS


BORIS
a band from japan
and their
album PINK

are my favorites




anyway
this album came out a few years ago and it changed my life
I'm an otaku (see, complete nerd) by design, and have what one may call a passing
unhealthy obsession
with the nation of japan
I mean
I've seen every episode of Detective Conan
and Dragon Ball
and Dragon Ball Z

Im not bragging this is a serious issue for me

I also have an unhealthy obsession with metal and experimental heavy music
Burning Witch
Isis
Sunn
Earth
that sort of sound

these two worlds ultimately collided in Boris.

Japanese Stoner/doom/metal/shoegaze trio

the guitar player is a woman.
oh and she shreds

and their music is fucking amazing and awesome

almost too perfect.




nope just perfect enough




HA!
derailed!
fuck you vegeta you asshole


Namek 4 lyfe




No comments:

Post a Comment