Thursday, March 7, 2013


Been working so hard...
Been working so looooonnggg......
my Old Man's a yelling......
HE WONT SHUT UP!!!!!!
He sounds like Grandpa...
Yup...
Starting to sound just like Grandpa did...
that makes me feel old...

BAALIN' MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!
 so then I saw this thing...so I had to remake it...
fuck that shit...this is some instagram shit ginga...

I heard that...
 then I was walking down the old road, and I looks to my lefts, and theres this downed tree. cut downed I mean. anyway, moral of the story is, the tree was cut down and then sliced into maybe two foot pieces all the way up it...(which of course I am sure they do on purpose to make the tree easier to remove)...but it struck me as torture...though I know tree's can't feel pain (or so I'm told) it looked pretty horrific...like a sign to other trees to straighten up and fly right...or they might see some of the same...
I was also high.
 so anyway...Safer Bombs going back into the studio(ish) tonite to record some dope tunes. if you wanna hear our other dope tunes, visit us at https://soundcloud.com/themightykevvo to hear said dope tunes and even download them for burning, or ripping or whatever...dick.
any way


thats all...FOR NOW!!!!!!
(.end transmission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment