Thursday, March 7, 2013

I think there needs to be more 1980s video games made...
I know this task to be impossible...or so we think...
but I have a plan...
sort of/////


not really...
but I do have this photo of Putin...I like to think this is what Obama was shooting at, like Putin was off in the woods, "stupid american...I use the power of stealth..."

I'm not pro gun by the way...nor am I anti...
I personally dont need one...
I will take you down with whatever I can...
But more likely I will run like the fucking wind...
and hide...
cause guns are for pussies who cant settle their differences the old fashion way.
WITH MOTHER FUCKING SWORDS.

ANYWAY
here is some more art I've been working on lately...stampede, Boris, safer bombs, pale horse (which is just a design I used from a Incarnations of Immortality book by Piers Anthony) and Red Sword, a friend of mines band from Virginia, which plays like psycho jam metal funk...pretty awesome...the picture also comes from one of the Incarnations of Immortality books, "weilding a red sword" (obviously where I got the idea.) His novels are pretty awesome, and I really like the world of Xanth, but the imagery from these late seventies, early eighties fantasy sci fi novels is amazing, and I really like to use it. feel free to reprint any of the images on this blog. I own the rights only spiritually, not legally which is why I feel no fear in using licensed characters or images. But you will know you used it, not created it, and thats fine. SATAN KNOWS MUTHER FUCKKKA. anyway, I stole the images anyway, so who am I to say...

(shoots way out of room)







No comments:

Post a Comment