Wednesday, March 20, 2013

heres a little preview of the next chapter and introduction of Finch, one of our central characters

enjoy or...LIVE!


"Finch, I want you to find him, he's one of our best."
Those words that still rang in his ears, the Boss' evaluation of tall mike, lost in the desert, they stuck to him like a bad hangover.Even if he's savage, I want to know, the Boss had told him as they sat in his dingy office watching the sun rise over Summerton.
"they were my men," he had said, "my property. And if I let every bastard who wears a star walk over me on MY EARTH, then I wouldn’t be much of anything at all. I’m NOT going to be a laughing stock," that's all the boss really cared about, his money, his property, his good name. He couldn't have some lowlands bastard, some vigilante sheriff with a quick trigger, taking his good name and smearing it in the dirt; that was bad for business, and the Boss liked his business to run smooth. Finch didn't care either way, long as he got paid and got home with all his pieces. The brawls of kings have no more affect on a man than the turning of the moon, he chuckled to himself, this is just a job, like any other. He had struck out north along the old war road, The dead mans path. It was a stupid name, but it was the truth of things out in that cursed sand. And what if I don't come back, he thought, am I your property too Boss? That was three days ago now, and the desert was spreading out before him in all ways without an end. It was without an end, he thought, as vast as flowing as the ocean, as gigantic as the whole universe. Or it may as well have been; would this be my grave, like Tall Mike. Only the crows and vultures would know of my passing, and he shuddered at the thought. But Finch was sworn to his duty, Boss had saved him from a life of pick-pocketing for his dinner on the narrow dirty slum street he grew up, gave him cash and women and respect. Finch was his right hand, his second in command, and his duty was to serve.



Also, I've been doing this. A homage to WAKE-MAN's cape...
but seriously...
this was something I came up with years ago.
Wearing capes.
But no
THIS!
This thing right here is a design I thought of when your were still sucking your mothers dick (RIP MCA)
but serious

want a tshirt with this design?
no.
then your are a TRAITOR!

DECAPE HIM WAKE-MAN

so...
Small, Medium, or Large?


also


other things have happened...


 but no one really cared about that stuff


anyway



did you know fun facts...







I got nothing...
http://ministryoflove1.bandcamp.com/album/woodland-goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment